Check out 14-10-2020 kerala lottery result today and winners of Akshaya AK 467 Lottery result
Kerala Lottery result 14-10-2020 , Akshaya AK 467 winners list
Kerala lottery results are officialy published on http://www.keralalotteries.com/ and www.keralalotteries.in The result will be published at 2.55 pm and result will be available from 4 pm onwards on website. We are updating the results regulary on our website
KERALA LOTTERY RESULT DATE
Lottery Name – Akshaya Lottery
Lottery Code – AK 467
Result Date – 14-10-2020
Lottery Prize – Rs 70,00,000akshaya ak 467
How to check the result of Lottery
- Visit Kerala lottery website official page- www.keralalotteries.com
- Click on the result page .
- Their they will provide the results date wise
- In it you check Todays date lottery name
- You will get a pdf result of the same.
- Here we had embedded the results as received from their official website
In Case You Have won prize money in Kerala Lottery, Then you must understand how to maintain it. Prizes around Rs. 1 Lakh might be claimed from the District Lottery Offices concerned.
However, prize-winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh shall be Surrendered before the Director of State Lotteries after affixing the signature, address and name of the prize winner about the back side of their tickets with the following records:-
1. A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested
2. Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
3. A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with complete speech of the prize-winner.
4. If the prize winner is a minor, Guardianship certification from a competent jurisdiction
5. In the event of joint claims, one of those prize-winners should be licensed to receive the prize money and also a’Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be implemented.
6. Self attested copy of the PAN Card.
7.Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
Tax Details :
For prize moneys more than Rs. 10,000, income tax in prevailing Rate will be deducted and credited to the central government account. As of this moment, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 10,000/For the agents prize claims a sum equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax. Currently no surcharge or instructional cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall Be passed for payment from the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director.